I’ve played Euro Truck Simulator 2 for a while and even bought a second hand steering wheel (+ pedals).
If you also get hooked to play the game, then you can find interesting links here about the game and more interesting: Mods (modifications)!
The game is made in a way that everyone can create mods. These can be new maps, trucks, trailers but also AI cars, weather, physics etc.
Also I’ll share my Game and Logitech settings. Look for those on this page!
Official websites: Euro Truck Simulator2.com and Steam Store.
Game guide and walkthrough (very handy for beginners!)
Interesting Mods (from experience):
– Map: ProMods (you need to register for free) MHAPro Map EU / Trucksim Map
– Trailers: Trailers and cargo pack by Jazzycat
– AI: Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
– Other / Looks: Realistic Physics Mod
– Other / Graphics: HDR Fix (improves graphics!)
– Other / Graphics: True lights AI cars and environment
– Other: Faster XP Mod (in case you want to increase your XP faster)
– Other: More money cheatengine (when starting new profiles often when playing new maps it may be frustrating that it takes a while to earn some money. Use this cheatengine to get more money. I used it myself and it’s totally safe!)
Interesting other mods/links:
– Game guide and walkthrough (very handy for beginners!)
– Many new mods are posted here: ETS2.lt and here SCS Software Forum
– The Dutch Map and their FB page
You may find it nice to listen to a foreign radio station. You can do that within the game, but (also due to better quality) I just open this link before I start the game: http://www.radiozet.pl/sluchaj/online/Radio-ZET-online.html
If you want to know more about this game, just email me (LVerduijn@hotmail.com)